cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

abc app missing on the Samsung tv App Store for Q90r tv

I have QLED Q90r tv and I can't find the abc app when I search for it on the Samsung tv App Store. 

I have downloaded the app on another Samsung tv I have, an older model,  and the apps works well. 

I'm not sure if the app is not available for this tv but it seems strange that this app is not available for the Q90r tv. 
If anyone has a suggestion or any knowledge about this I would love to hear your comments. 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: abc app missing on the Samsung tv App Store for Q90r tv

Unfortunately, app compatibility is dependent on the app developer, in this case ABC. You can check for available updates on the television but more than likely, ABC has not created an app for this television yet.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have thre same problem. I have a Q90 and am also missing the ABC app. I find it hard to believe ABC not developing an app for the (2019) TV. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I too don't have yet, when you go to abc app and live stream it has Samsung tv listed.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

One way I was able to get it is through the internet app on tv. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

@userfkoIWMZ9k3 did you download the app from the internet using the tv browser?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes, it was under google.  I then bookedmarked it.  You have a couple of steps, but it works.  I also am in contact with Samsung and abc to see what else could be done.  But this works for now.  I may be old, but when I want something I'm tenacious.  Lol

Highlighted
Asteroid

@userfkoIWMZ9k3 I'll try that today as soon as I get home. Keep me posted with anything else that comes out or if you find another solution. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

This is what I got back from abc.

Thank you for letting me know that was unsuccessful. 
The ABC app is compatible with Samsung Smart TVs running Tizen. Visit the Samsung Apps store on your Samsung Smart TV to determine if your specific model is compatible and download the ABC app.

Stay well, 

Amy
ABC Technical Support

[09D97Z-0ZRR]