cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mazus22
Astronaut

samsung un43nu6900 can't stream, but is connected to the internet

We bought a samsung un43nu6900 over black friday, and it worked great for a few weeks. Now, when we go to stream anything (tv plus, netflix, disney, hulu, youtube) we are able to sign into our respective accounts just fine, and it loads the "pick your movie" screen, but the second we go to stream something, it either closes the app, or loads for about 45 seconds before saying netflix encountered a problem, make sure you're connected to the internet. When I go into internet settings, it says we are connected, and like i said, I'm able to browse movies, just not play them. I tried resetting my router, and that worked the first time but hasnt since. The router is in the basement and the tv is directly above the router with a strong signal. (neither has changed positions since we got the tv) Anyone else having this issue, or have any thoughts/ideas?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: samsung un43nu6900 can't stream, but is connected to the internet

We're sorry to hear of this. What is the current software?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

darqsyde
Astronaut

I'm having that same exact issue. Checked for updates and it shows my TV is up to date.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userlzs3QMI4Wn     We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userPFivdwX77l
Astronaut

I'm having the same issue too. Software version 1290.  TV Plus is frozen. Netflix reports it can't stream.  Disney plus just shows a black screen.  I can browse and run a speed test no problem.  55 Mbit/sec.

I reset smart hub and relogged in to a few accounts, but the problem persists.