cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermIHruWzEFX
Asteroid

Re: tv plus disappeared

Mine just came back and is working like it never left! Weird. 

Highlighted
userBn9aatnuN8
Constellation

Anyone get their service back? I never lost my app, when I click on it it goes to "Local channels".

userjdVLIHICCF
Constellation

I see from some of the replies below that some have their service back. Plus works just great on one of my Samsung televisions and NOT the other. Both my QLED6 and QLED7 had service early this week, and yesterday I noticed that the QLED6 wouldn't access the service (got the same not another mentioned that it had been discontinued, did I want to delete it.). I immediately went to the other TV and it comes on just fine...........PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Samsung make an announcement concerning this issue!!

ChasJesús
Asteroid

I added a DVD recorder and rerouted my antenna into the D...

I added a DVD recorder and rerouted my antenna into the DVDr unit, then to the TV.

Later, I noticed the TV+ channels were gone.

After an hour of trying, including resetting, I wondered if the reroute was the problem.

Yep. The moment I directly connected the aerial antenna (I don't have cable/satellite) to the Samsung TV, the Plus channels returned.

userhNakgpee3Y
Constellation

Well, my app is there, but the guide says ‘Unavailable’ for all channels. My Wi-Fi works; because, I can get on Netflix from my TV. 

userSvfwuISklK
Astronaut

I wish it would disappear from my tv