cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

un55nu6900 freezing up

This tv was purchased on or around cyber monday of 2019, so... very new! I watch the tv for roughly a half hour before going to bed at night and when I turn it on the next night, the tv is frozen. When the tv is turned on, it is initially on Samsung's network tv and originally there was no problem, but I cant even start up any apps when it freezes like this.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: un55nu6900 freezing up

What is the TV's current software/firmware version?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

T-KTSUAKUC-1290.4 SOFTWARE VERSION 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you try to unplug the router and the Television? Power the Television back on and see what happens. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

My tv is doing the same thing, it also doesn’t connect to the server but is connected to the network. I unplug the tv and it’s fixed but that’s getting old.