Original topic:

A15 Bluetooth audio very quiet

(Topic created: a month ago)
digressionist
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I've gone through every setting and all possible routes I can think of, but my A15 plays audio through Bluetooth extremely quiet. My previous phone with both my phone and car's audio at max volume was at least twice as loud. Phone calls through Bluetooth in the car is unusable. Sounds like someone whispering in the trunk. 

This is an issue with any Bluetooth device I've connected. I've also had issues with connection going in and out in one second intervals, but that's a different problem.

Anything I can do or am I experiencing buyers remorse?
9 Replies
userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I went into settings for adapt sound, changed it to 60 plus although it's not my age range but it boosted all levels for audio and made my headphone sound clear and there is an equalizer setting I switched to jazz and made music much better for me.
digressionist
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I'll try the 60+ and report back shortly
0 Likes
digressionist
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Finally got a chance to try this. Made a slight difference but still very quiet and calls useless in the car.
0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Okay sorry I do recall my a15 was too loud I thought it was WhatsApp but I guess it was the phone after all (/--)/
0 Likes
ecbl
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have the same problem. I have tried a bunch of things, followed YouTube videos, etc. There is nothing, so far, that makes any difference.

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

When you say everything, have you tried bringing up the sound level slider and making sure the Bluetooth audio volume is set to a higher level?  FYI, the BT sound slider only shows when there is a BT device that receives audio is connected. It also remembers the last volume setting, so if you adjusted your volume on headphones and use a different level on earbuds, for example, whichever you used last will retain that setting.

0 Likes
ecbl
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

That works. The trick, as you mention, is finding the bar "only" when there is a bluetooth device connected. It is maddening (and impossible) to solve this problem absent the bluetooth connection. 

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Yeah, took me a while to figure that out. Couldn't figure out why sometimes I saw it and sometimes I didn't until I figured out it only appears when a BT sound device is connected.

If that was the solution for you, could you please mark the response as the solution so it can be archived for others to find?

0 Likes
digressionist
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yep. That's the only audio I use.
0 Likes