Original topic:

Can't see notifications

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
EJICEMAN
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
When I swipe down to see my notifications/quick panel i am forced to view the full dropdown & cant see any of my notifications. I've restarted my phone 3 times and this only started happening after updating to 6.1 earlier today. Any fixes or am i cooked?
4 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@EJICEMAN Try this, swipe down from the top of the left side of the screen. It should show the notifications that you are expecting. 

If you swipe down on the right side of the screen it will open the quick panel... as you have discovered. 

0 Likes
EJICEMAN
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Didn't work. I can't see the quick panel OR my notifications, only the full menu1716394658322.jpg
0 Likes
joeschmo19
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I found this feature myself, in labs. If you go to settings>advanced features>motions and gestures>finger sensor gestures and turn it off, that should solve it.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@EJICEMAN Do you have QuickStar installed? It is a part of Samsung's Good Lock app. 

If you do have QuickStar installed, open it and go down to "Quick settings instant access". Make sure that this is NOT all the way to the left. If it is, you will only see the quick settings. 

0 Likes