Original topic:

Galaxy A25 restarting itself

(Topic created: 05-04-2024 10:09 PM)
jjc927
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I am having an issue with my Samsung Galaxy A25 5G restarting itself, even after I turn the phone off. This issue began a couple of weeks ago but it would only restart 1 or 2 times and then be fixed, but today it is continuously restarting and the problem is not stopping. A couple of times after restarting there was something on the phone about a possible OS error, but I was not able to do anything and I just restarted or the phone restarted itself.

6 Replies
kerrid
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It is restarting automatically because it knows there is a problem with the phone. Go to settings - device care - auto optimization - turn off restart when needed.
0 Likes
jjc927
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thanks for responding, however I already had auto optimization turned off. I submitted a service request to Samsung and I am sending the phone for repair or replacement since I'm under warranty (I purchased the phone at the end of this past March). I have had some other issues with the phone too since I started using it also, such as apps sometimes not opening or freezing and links not opening (though I see this is still an issue for Facebook when I switched back to my previous phone).

0 Likes
kerrid
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Interesting. Samsung erased my reply.
0 Likes
jjc927
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I did see your reply before it was erased, sorry to hear you had similar issues and that the repair took a while. I sent my phone for repair today, fingers crossed.

0 Likes
kerrid
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I finally got the answer today that they can't repair it, don't have any in stock and are refunding me. I hope it works out for you.
0 Likes
kerrid
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I will give them credit for being good at communication throughout the process, with the exception of the end result. You'll be notified of when they receive it, and they have a link where you can check the progress yourself.
0 Likes