Original topic:

Ghost notification in Android 14 Samsung A14

(Topic created: 04-06-2024 11:57 PM)
arielevn
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I receive ghost notifications every minute randomly.

I have tried several solutions:

> go to settings > notification > advanced settings > i can not find the notification reminder button. (which is mentioned in another discussion to turn it off)

> clear cache in every social app.

> uninstall social apps.

nothing works.

It is frustating cause it vibrate and make a sound almost every minute.

0 Likes
7 Replies
arielevn
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I can not find good lock in Galaxy Store. 

0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Sorry but Goodlock isn't available on the A14

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
arielevn
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

whoops, any other solutions?

0 Likes
arielevn
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have installed Nice Catch from the mirror, i choose the 6 version. When i go to settings, i can not give permission to the app.

0 Likes
userra
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Notification/ advanced/or just type repeat in search bar at the top; it should yield 'Repeat notification alerts / toggle off and in the notification history if you type that at the search bar in settings will show a list of what specifically is ghosting alert you. I have a14 as well.
0 Likes
arielevn
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

1. do you mean turn off the repeat notification alerts? if yes, it is off already

2. I have opened the notification history, It showed nothing about the ghost notification while it was vibrating and ringing.

userra
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Sorry for the late reply. Have you checked the Hide Notifications settings and see if any are being hidden when screen is on or off? I really don't know, unless it could be a rogue app, bad app. It's it still occurring?
0 Likes