JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Software Update system app cache size increases daily

(Topic created: 04-13-2024 01:14 AM)
useroXAjCacGS4
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Software update system app cache size increase daily. How can I reduce its cache size? I clear all the apps and system app cache not reducing software update software update system cache size. I also can't disable and force stop this software update app. How can I stop this app increase its cache size daily?

ā€ƒ

Screenshot_20240413-155522_Settings.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
32.77 kb is a very small amount of data. Mine is almost 824kb, so you shouldn't worry about the 32kb I don't think it will be any smaller

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
32.77 kb is a very small amount of data. Mine is almost 824kb, so you shouldn't worry about the 32kb I don't think it will be any smaller

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

useroXAjCacGS4
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I worried about the total cache. It increased daily.

0 Likes
AliWright
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
GARY is correct! When u get to kb,that's nothing..Some apps,alot actually will only go down to a certain amount!

Not many go to zero,the more u use an app the cache builds..

Get in the habit of making a day or days where u fine tune your phone by going to all apps and clear one by one..

Now Samsung files won't let u clear cache at all..it's how it made.
0 Likes
useroXAjCacGS4
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I clear all the apps and system apps data and cache one by one. It never reduce down software update system app cache size total. It increases day by day. I toggle all apps and system app battery usage off but still not working. How can I clear software update system app data?

0 Likes
useroXAjCacGS4
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

How to clear software update system app data? But its greyed out. Mine is android 11 and this the last update. 

useroXAjCacGS4
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Does memory usage of all apps cause software update system app cache size total to increase?

0 Likes