Original topic:

Updated AOD is too dark to see the clock

(Topic created: 05-19-2024 07:04 PM)
M2J1
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

The updated Always On Display is too dark to see the clock. How do I fix this?

0 Likes
8 Replies
userAU5yVZwauG
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

There is no fix to this as Samsung did away with it.  I hope somewhere enough people are complaining about this for them to bring it back.  Need to have separate clock for AOD as well as ability to adjust brightness.

Ryan891
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
There is a way to fix it. Download Samsungs official customization app GoodLock from the Galaxy store, install the Lockstar module, and change the AOD brightness to whatever you like1716169402549.jpg
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
For the s24 series?
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I don't know since the 24 has the wallpaper Always on Display feature that none of the other models have. But it's definitely there for the 23 and 22 series, as I have both of those in my house
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Oh ok. Sorry, thought it was a new update. I have been holding back on updating due to this. I have my Note 20 ultra.
0 Likes
Hollycb12
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I also don't like that you can't change the AOD from portrait to landscape like you used to.. not cool, samsung!
0 Likes
GalaxyA55LOD
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
How do I change the "Home" location on locked screen? Galaxy A55 5G
0 Likes
user6Al5egfAL9
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The always on display has been rendered useless. No matter how bright of a room I am in I cannot see the AOD without physically placing my device 6 inches in front of my face. Terrible decision on Samsung's part to remove a feature. I hope they realize the huge error of their ways and remedy this. How the heck are they going to remove a feature!? This isn't iPhone.
0 Likes