Original topic:

A71 5G Connection Issues after Recent Update

(Topic created: 05-31-2022 10:19 AM)
userNXNdPot84D
Astronaut
Options
Android 12

My A71 5g started having issues after the newest update. I did the update on May 27th, 2022. Ever since then my phones internet connection randomly cuts out and shows this :no_entry_sign: sign in the top right. Sometimes restarting my phone helps, but that isn't even helping now. I have restarted it, powered it off, and checked to see if there is a new update, but nothing is working. I am unable to send texts, or make phone calls. How do I fix this because at this point I can't even use a phone that I need?

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Android 12
Did you call Samsung customer service they may be able to help.
0 Likes
userNXNdPot84D
Astronaut
Options
Android 12

Can't make calls on phone due to the issue.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Android 12
First time hearing this sorry for you I don't know did you try to reboot the phone?
0 Likes
kara333
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
I've been fighting the same issues. My phone will randomly resurrect ramdom old texts and items (some a cpl yrs old) & I've lost a ton of messages, texts, and logs that I needed. I've even uninstalled recently installed apps in case the issues were just a coincidence with the update and really from it.
0 Likes
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Android 12
See if wiping cache partition will help. https://youtu.be/dMF0gILaGvc

I would also check in settings, connections and then mobile networks. Look at access point names and see if your carrier's connection is selected. If unsure, you can tap on 3 dots in the right top corner and tap on reset to default.

jsmoke639
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
I have the same problem. Had. a dozen support sessions with boost mobile. And they are saying probably issue with samsungs latest update. Did cache clean. Did reset connections. Did apn manuel settings. And more. When something does work and give me connection, it last bout 2 minutes..sometimes 20 minutes. Tired of removing sim and putting back and doing resetes and apn settings. Boost mobile have been doing tower upgrades but supposedly completed on 5-31-2022. Please help.