JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Android 12 release date for tab a7 Lite

(Topic created: 01-25-2022 07:24 AM)
kate28
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I just want to ask when is the release date for Samsung tab A7 Lite?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LindaK20
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
Sure! Right here in Samsung Members. My Inbox (the bell at the top right) has two tabs - Notices and Activity. Notices has the Android 12 schedule which I clicked on and scrolled down until I found the information about your tablet. As I found out this month, Android 12 isn't set for exactly a certain date of the month, so we will have to wait until our tablets get the notification. Mine will be in May (Tab S6).

View solution in context

7 Replies
LindaK20
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
I found the information here under notices. I have attached a screenshot of it and placed a check mark by it. You will have to wait for it to update sometime during the month of June.Screenshot_20220125-075419_Samsung Members_28862_1643126287.jpg
kate28
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Thanks Linda

0 Likes
kate28
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Hi Linda, May i ask where did you get the screenshot or may i asked what website did you find it?

0 Likes
Solution
LindaK20
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
Sure! Right here in Samsung Members. My Inbox (the bell at the top right) has two tabs - Notices and Activity. Notices has the Android 12 schedule which I clicked on and scrolled down until I found the information about your tablet. As I found out this month, Android 12 isn't set for exactly a certain date of the month, so we will have to wait until our tablets get the notification. Mine will be in May (Tab S6).
LindaK20
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
You're welcome! 😊
Options
Tablets
So has anyone udated to 12 yet on a7 manually yet
0 Likes
userVRhUiIuAy5
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Don't update. Updated mine, and now it won't write to SD card.