Original topic:

Android 12 update

(Topic created: 04-01-2022 04:58 PM)
ayaiyin21
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
I'm so sick of waiting for the android 12 update, Samsung sucks at this, sometimes I feel like switching to Apple, but then I remember how much I hate apple products and I'm like oh well I'm stuck here
13 Replies
Options
Android 12
Updates are pushed by your carrier. Android releases update, Samsung tailors it to their phones, and then carriers get to mess with it just a bit more. Then you get the update.

I suggest calling your carrier and asking what's up. But the last updates have been a lot of work, most people didn't get the March 1st security update until the end of March lol
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Android 12
Depending on what carrier you have Android updates are released based on their discretion,
0 Likes
Will-i-am702
Comet
Options
Android 12
Wish phone and carrier you have... And also you can flash unlock software it helps to get the updates bet sooner
0 Likes
ayaiyin21
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
I'm on att and it's note 10 plus
0 Likes
Will-i-am702
Comet
Options
Android 12
Hope this help should be available soon
Options
Android 12
Usually unlocked phones sold directly by Samsung get treated the worst. I have an at&t prepaid sim, but my updates come directly by Samsung. Like everybody said, carriers come first after Samsung tinkers around with the code they got from Android, then Samsung releases it to the unlocked phones.
Will-i-am702
Comet
Options
Android 12
No at all the times it's up to the carrier..for my experience flashing firmware att it's the worst to reales firmware maybe becouse all there bootware they add
0 Likes
Will-i-am702
Comet
Options
Android 12
You can also flash Tmobile version they have same software went you put your att sim it will auto swith to att
0 Likes