Original topic:

Call Blocking Not Working Since JUNE UPDATE!

(Topic created: 07-16-2022 12:03 PM)
tianna_edwards
Asteroid
Options
Android 12
S21 ultra... 
I'm having a issue with spam, nuisance, telemarketing calls coming through. I have AT&T and I have the call protect/active armor. This service has blocked every last call, I mean EVERY call. Never had a issue till June update. Now I get 50 plus calls a day, this is insane! I have been blocking so many numbers in my phone as well as the app for AT&T but it's not working, calls keep getting through! I am getting really **bleep**! I have changed setting, cleared cache, restarted so many times, this is unreal! The most craziest thing is my husband has the same phone and I did the update at the same time and he has no issues phone working normal just as before the update but here I am having this is that is beyond annoying!!
4 Replies
notforhire
Supernova
Options
Android 12
that's an AT&T issue, not Samsung. if you purchased your phone from AT&T, they might replace it at no cost. they replaced a phone for me solely because I wasn't receiving any emergency alerts
tianna_edwards
Asteroid
Options
Android 12
It only started after I did the update. I may reach out to the warranty department and see what they say. Thank you for your reply.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Black Hole
Options
Android 12
Reach out to AT&T before samsung
0 Likes
tianna_edwards
Asteroid
Options
Android 12
I called them and went round and round for almost 3 hours about the issue with the call blocking and got no where. On phone with them again to process a warranty claim for a new device. So we will see if that changes anything when I get it.
0 Likes