Original topic:

Camera access | Quick settings access button tile (A32 5G)

(Topic created: 05-13-2022 12:02 PM)
Faith4Hope
Nebula
Options
Android 12
I've recently received the Android 12 update on my A32 5G (2021 model). I've noticed that there's an option to add a quick setting access tile button for "Microphone access" (which I've added to my buttons), however I've found out that there's also supposed to be one available for "Camera access" as well. I've went to look for it, but that button isn't even listed in the available buttons to add. I firmly believe that it's something that's essential for Samsung users to have for better security control. I've read online if others who have the same issue. They believe that "Camera access" must only be available for the main flagship (S series), which it honestly shouldn't be. I've tried searching on how to add "Camera access" online (in hopes that I just overlooked something), but to no avail.
2 Replies
Options
Android 12
If you press and hold the Camera Icon on your Home screen, a bubble will appear, in the top right corner there is a lowercase i press that and you will go right to the settings for your Camera :camera:
0 Likes
Faith4Hope
Nebula
Options
Android 12
Unfortunately that doesn't bring about the option to toggle the camera sensor functionality, like how the "Camera access" button in the quick settings access grid.
0 Likes