JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't configure side swipe gestures

(Topic created: 03-03-2022 06:05 PM)
userspHn2Q1Gkd
Constellation
Options
Android 12

I've enabled these really useful gestures that allow me to configure 6 actions for different swipes from the edge of the screen (swipe up from left/right side, swipe straight away from left/right side, swipe down from left/right side). In the screenshot you can see it in action.

I Wanna change some of these but cannot remember where the settings for those were.

Please note that these gestures are seperate from other Samsung gestures like palm swiping to take screenshot etc., and from alternative Android swipe techniques that replace home, back etc. buttons

Screenshot_20220303-205546_Firefox.jpg

I'm using the configuration below, with Microsoft Launcher (the latter isn't responsible for those settings):

Galaxy A52 5G (SM-A526U1)
Build Number : A526U1UES4CVB2
Android version : S(Android 12)
Release Date : 2022-02-25

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Android 12

@userspHn2Q1Gkd you want to go into One Hand Operation+ to make the adjustments. This is part of the Good Lock app.

Oxford
Red Giant
Options
Android 12
There are also Swipe Gestures in the native Samsung menu (search) . This way you do not have to download a separate app and you can still use the right or left swipe to go back.
JRMartinez
Halo
Options
Android 12
... Screenshot_20220303-212552_One Hand Operation +.jpg
userspHn2Q1Gkd
Constellation
Options
Android 12

Much obliged for all the answers. I prefer One Hand gestures to regular Swipe Gestures as they offer more customization and functionality