Original topic:

June update probems

(Topic created: 06-23-2022 10:03 PM)
Sammy317
Cosmic Ray
Options
Android 12

Has anyone had some problems with the new june update. When I first got my 22 plus it had a few bugs and some apps would crash. Mainly the camera. Took it to get it looked at, the guy said it was a software issue. So I figured I'd wai until the new one came out. Since the June update my camera is worse and crashes so much more. I was hoping it would be fixed with this new update not make it worse. Has anyone had any issues like that at all?

14 Replies
shayshay0321
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
Yeah I had to send my phone in for 15 days and then they sent it back.
0 Likes
Sammy317
Cosmic Ray
Options
Android 12
Jesus. Did they manage to fix it atleast?
0 Likes
shayshay0321
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
Yes my camera is much better but the phone still had some other glitches that they did not fix. So the 1st time I had to use someone extra phone now they want their phone back and I have to wait to get my refund so I can get a new phone
0 Likes
Sammy317
Cosmic Ray
Options
Android 12
**bleep** I'm sorry to hear that. And they should have fixed the other issues to. I didn't think an update would mess up this badly. I've been thinking if doing a weren't exchange but not sure if it's even going to help since it's a software issue
0 Likes
shayshay0321
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
I'm sending them their phone back I'm thinking about going to iPhone I'm over it
0 Likes
Sammy317
Cosmic Ray
Options
Android 12
If I could I would but I still owe 800 on this phone so until it's paid for I'm stuck with it
0 Likes
spadestriad
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
I cant update keeps asking for wi-fi everyphone i ever had wi-fi cant download on wi-fi
0 Likes
Sammy317
Cosmic Ray
Options
Android 12
That's so weird usually it dose it over data
0 Likes
Tony M
Nebula
Options
Android 12
S22 ultra unlocked but haven't updated to june security. 2 buggy