Original topic:

Mobile network gone after One UI 4.1

(Topic created: 03-26-2022 02:17 AM)
useru5okhcxnQb
Constellation
Options
Android 12

I updated my Note 10+ yesterday and since then I don't have my mobile network and data. I can make calls and text via SMS, but the data is inaccessible. I have tried all the recommended fixes- flushed cache, reset network settings and access point names, reentered SIM card, soft rebooted and nothing works. Does anyone have the same issue? 

7 Replies
TheGalaxy
Honored Contributor
Options
Android 12
Do you have the data on off button?
0 Likes
Dezz2020
Halo
Options
Android 12
Reset network connection and have your carrier change Sim card
0 Likes
blacc-orchid
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
I am having the same issues with the new unlocked s22 ultra after the update. I'm so frustrated and if they don't figure this out soon I want a refund. I bought the most expensive option and now it's just a paper weight!!! Oh it worked perfectly before the update 🤦🏾‍:female_sign:
0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Android 12

have you reached out to the carrier yet?

which carrier are you with?

0 Likes
usergISCbOVdEg
Constellation
Options
Android 12
I am having the same problem. Contacted my carrier, reset network, apn, cleared the cache, removed sim and replaced it. Still no mobile data. My phone worked perfectly before this. It's been 7 days now.
0 Likes
Options
Android 12
You need to go online and find your carriers APN (Access Point Network) settings and update in your device 'Network Setting'. I had the same issue. (Your carrier kicks your device if IMEI is not registered with network. Usually this happens when you move your sim to a factory unlocked or network unlocked device. Had the same issue....
0 Likes
useru5okhcxnQb
Constellation
Options
Android 12

Update: After all listed possible solutions failed and even after a SIM card change the problem persisted. I have found a workaround, that I hope works for you as well: if you change your SIM card from the main tray to the second tray, it magically works. You can then return your card to the main slot. I don't know why and how it fixes the issue, but it does. Hope that helps!

0 Likes