Original topic:

My S22 ultra is facing various issues after update

(Topic created: 05-04-2022 05:04 AM)
userId2CQXEMvp
Constellation
Options
Android 12

Hello everyone 

Lately, right after Samsung launched the new update, I kind off found issues on some applications, such as gallery, snapchat, clock alarm app, I couldn't record any video at all eaither using my camera or snapchat!, besides, the videos can't be played as well!. On the other hand, I just woke up too late while the alarm was set properly! I asked my self why I overslept too much these days?!

Then, I realized that the sound doesn't work at all, and a message just pops up saying " unsupported audio file". Thanks to Samsung US team for their cooperation on solving this issue, I did my best to reset/ restart the phone many and many times, however, it turns out that this is a software issue and can't be solved without an urgent update from Samsung.

Honestly,  I feel regret that I mad a decision to by such expensive device with that  petty issues that take too much time to be admitted by service provider, and after a quick research, I found it commonly happened to many users, exactly the same issue!

Do you think we all need to reset our phones to get over it? Even that I'm not a software expert, I can tell, absolutely not!

Nawaf Hamad

4 Replies
krayzie15
Supernova
Options
Android 12
Phones always have bugs when they first come out. I always wait a little bit for most of those bugs to get fixed.
0 Likes
linda1962
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
Sometimes I have had that problem and what I did was a factory reset. That always work but make sure you back up everything. Then do the factory reset. I had to do it a few weeks ago.
0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Android 12

prior to Factory Resetting... you can go to Recovery mode and clear cache partition.

if that doesn't help then reproduce and report the issue to samsung using samsung members app > get help > error report.  **One issue per ticket, don't group issues, it'll get rejected**

What software version did you update to? what is the phone's model number?

0 Likes
useraODsi8pnsi
Constellation
Options
Android 12

I'm having exactly the same issues, I overslept 2 times because of the alarm issue. After the update I started to notice bugs here and there. The Samsung Music Player suddenly stops playing, Facebook Messenger does not play voice messages.

I never had this kind of issued with previous S Galaxy phones, so disappointed

0 Likes