Original topic:

New software.

(Topic created: 06-28-2022 09:58 AM)
BIGKUNTRY2
Constellation
Options
Android 12

How is everyone liking the android 12 software? I like it so far running on a Galaxy A53 5G I find they are as good as the S line.

9 Replies
Randora
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
I'm liking Android 12 as well tbh. I have it on my A53 5G as well and I've noticed that there isn't as much lag as a lot of people say there is on this phone. But overall the software is nice and beautiful.
0 Likes
MyA53Sucks
Constellation
Options
Android 12
Mine lags constantly, can't even use on 120hz setting. Worst phone I've ever owned.
0 Likes
BIGKUNTRY2
Constellation
Options
Android 12
What cell service do you have? Mine is smooth as silk so far, it's almost exactly like my A51 just faster smoother and better
0 Likes
MyA53Sucks
Constellation
Options
Android 12
I have T-Mobile. I honestly think there was a batch a bad processors or something because my friend has an A53 and hers performs way better then mine.
0 Likes
BIGKUNTRY2
Constellation
Options
Android 12
That sucks man Tmobile sucks around here in South Mississippi I use straight talk and I've only lost service once in 10 years running off Verizon towers
0 Likes
MyA53Sucks
Constellation
Options
Android 12
I live fairly close to a tower and get service. 5G is fast. Screenshot_20220628-220432_DuckDuckGo.jpg
0 Likes
BIGKUNTRY2
Constellation
Options
Android 12
We still in the stone age here no 5G yet
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Android 12
It takes a few days for the Android operating system to learn your habits and adjust the phones overall performance
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Android 12
If you want to increase your phones performance and battery life I would highly recommend trying the Samsung Good Guardians application from the Galaxy store and it's completely free and safe to use .it works Extremely well, please see the attached link https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.android.samsung.utilityapp
0 Likes