Original topic:

Pop ups since update

(Topic created: 07-02-2022 01:34 PM)
Allforphun
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
I've been  getting a pop ups since this last update & it's a bit concerning since the pop says my service provider has a bug and it needs to be closed. I've reported this pop up many times and I don't know if this issue is being worked on or even looked into. 
Feedback would be appreciated 
2 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Android 12
I believe that you possibly have a possible application that is malware and that is why you are receiving that message, open your settings and then go to device care and then scan your phone for any malicious applications, also you can use Google play store to check for any malicious software by using Play protect scanning feature, please see the attached links for more information on how to remove the Application that is causing
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084982/
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Android 12
It also can be an issue with your Phones Sim card and you should call them, you can also try opening up your settings and then go to about your phone and then go to the reset option and choose reset network settings and this will completely reset all of mobile data networks and wifi settings, if nothing seems to work call your carrier
0 Likes