Astronaut
Options
Android 12

Galaxy S21 5G(SM-G991U)

Build Number : G991USQU5CVDB
Android version : S(Android 12)
Release Date : 2022-05-09
Security patch level : 2022-05-01

After this update my phone read receipts have stopped working. I've restarted my phone and checked the options in chat. It's not sending to another Samsung phone it's upsetting it's one of my favorite features of this phone, something as small and simple is ruined. Please fix!!!
7 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Android 12

If you're a T-Mobile customer, loads of folks are experiencing that.

Right after the issue appears, please submit an Error Report. Samsung Members app->Get Help->Feedback->Error Reports

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
clue227
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
I contacted t-mobile they said it was a software issue and I would have to take that up with Samsung. Samsung please fix this issue
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Android 12
Of course they did 🙂 Submtt an error report via Samsung Members app->Get Help->Feedback->Error Reports
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
clue227
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
Thank you I appreciate the help. I will
0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Android 12

so do you have t-mobile? if so, have you contacted t-mobile? 

0 Likes
clue227
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
I currently do have T- mobile as my network provider but I haven't contacted the. I will tomorrow and update the response
0 Likes
Cerissa
Asteroid
Options
Android 12
I have Verizon and since purchasing my S22 Ultra I have 1 contact that i can see read my text. I have a lot of galaxy contacts but I can't see read receipts from any one else