Original topic:

S22 ULTRA just got worst on poor reception after last update

(Topic created: 06-17-2022 07:56 PM)
EdMon
Halo
Options
Android 12

I am so disappointed with this phone, I just have an expensive camera .

Had issues with poor reception since day one,  wasted about 22 hours between Samsung and Verizon tech support and exhausted any possible causes/fixes for it. These phones have a hardware problem, hundreds of people in many blogs complaining about the same, seems like in EU is even worst.  Replaced SIM cards 3 times, nothing will cure the problem. Went to Brazil for a month, this phone would not detect ANY network.....and for those trying to do damage control and tell me that was my carrier...stop right there, keep your silly reply for yourself. Problem is not the carrier, I had my old S20 ULTRA at same location  and worked flawless many times, if you go on Setting/Networks on the S20 it says GLOBAL...the S22 UlTRA  sold in U.S. is not Global...I found out that Samsung does make a S22 ULTRA Global model...the advertising that this phone is capable to work in all bands is a big lie.

Noticed that after last update couple days ago, problem got even worst, today I was seating with my son, he has my old S20 ULTRA , SAME VERIZON PROVIDER...he had 3 bars, I had one X for NO SERVICE...this really makes me mad, rushing one of the most expensive phones out filled with bugs and poor services as a phone, only the camera is good...so far.

I have heard people with similar problems that sent their phones for replacement and got refurbished ones back with the same problem...C'mon Samsung, really? Loyal customer here for almost 20 years,  what to do next? trade this S22 ULTRA PROBLEMS at my loss for another brand? I have an old S8+ for a back up in home and a cheap Samsung AO3 Core as a back up and hot spot when I am out of the country now, just ridiculous that I do need 2 additional cell phones to keep this S22 ULTRA alive!!

Unhappy Galaxy S22 ULTRA
0 Likes
2 Replies
juni0072
Galaxy
Options
Android 12
The exact problem I had too with visible which is with verizon and I was frustrated I thought it was my phone but when I changed it to esim the signal and the network got better.i think is the apn settings that was doing the issues....
0 Likes
userffVzbDiJUP
Constellation
Options
Android 12
So do you think I should get the s22
0 Likes