Original topic:

Samsung Health App Measurements Broken Since Last Update

(Topic created: 05-19-2022 09:12 AM)
Members_zbUuOwg
Constellation
Options
Android 12

Like several other folks on this forum, the heart rate/oxygen sensor used by the Samsung Health app has not been functioning since the most recent update, 4.1 on my Galaxy S7. The option to measure still appears in the app but the finger never registers. I've tried all basic troubleshooting and per the forums, this appears to be a fairly common problem with the 4.1 update.

Devs, I don't have access to other devices to measure my heart rate and need to continue doing so. Please restore this functionality as quickly as possible.

7 Replies
Diaboyos
Neutron Star
Options
Android 12
File an error report or contact Samsung directly at 1-800-726-7864.
Tunafisch
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
I have the same problem. No heart rate sensor after 4.1 update.
userXuu7KKUUmK
Astronaut
Options
Android 12

Same issue with my S10. Following the last update, the body sensors aren't being read by the Samsung Health app. Heart Rate, oxygen and stress measurements are no longer activated - it just crashes waiting for sensor data. No doubt our S10+ has also been disabled if it was updated. 

usercNz4aKdifp
Astronaut
Options
Android 12

Samsung Health - heart rate monitor stopped working right after update One UI 4.1.   

Hopefully they will fix.  Uninstalling and re-installing app does nothing but lose your data.  😞

JohnC45
Asteroid
Options
Android 12
Same here but my data was stored and the re-installed app down loaded the backed up data
Members_SlKH620
Constellation
Options
Android 12

Same thing on my s10. I removed the app and reinstalled. Now the buttons to take the reading is gone.

ZaCloud
Cosmic Ray
Options
Android 12

Samsung? Anything to say about this? Please stop calling them UP-dates when they're DOWN-dates. Don't downgrade our devices. 😞

0 Likes