Original topic:

Time for More Sparkle

(Topic created: 04-02-2022 02:41 PM)
MrPhotoMoto
Comet
Options
Android 12
Let's get an update with some new edge lighting options! You've had the same ones for awhile now, and I really like the feature. Seems like you could add some more that stand out like the Glitter Effect.

Cover image

7 Replies
MrPhotoMoto
Comet
Options
Android 12
Didn't attach...Screenshot_20220402-044930_Settings_2101_1648889371.jpgScreenshot_20220402-044936_Settings_2102_1648889376.jpg
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Android 12
Thanks for the feedback and I am hoping that the next One Ui update will have extra features such as edge lighting customization
0 Likes
Options
Android 12
The feature needs more love. It combined with some form of Always On Display would be great. One thing I liked about older smartphones was the notification light, I didn't have to have my phone in hand to know there was a message.

But AOD is some boring clock and while this feature is pretty, it's so temporary that you probably miss it.

Surely there's a happy medium. Though anything longer-term couldn't be quite so pretty lol
Options
Android 12
Yes I agree with you and the OP. A lot more love should be given to edge lighting and AOD. It's our/the customers way of having notification displayed since the LED light was taken away. Omg and we definitely need some more choices for edge lighting, though I like the heart best. I'd like a glitter/sparkle type effect or confetti. I don't understand that none of the developers have added more options to these features with previous updates because the stuff that did get updated was a waste of time imo. PLEASE SAMSUNG LISTEN AND ADD TO EDGE LIGHTING AND AOD!!
MrPhotoMoto
Comet
Options
Android 12
I miss the 'ol little led in the front screen!
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Neutron Star
Options
Android 12
My edge lighting has never even worked on my s20 for the past two years.
0 Likes
01RC
Asteroid
Options
Android 12
That actually would be pretty cool. Great suggestion. 🙂