Original topic:

YouTube app issues after A32 5G update

(Topic created: 05-09-2022 09:03 PM)
Mikeman199988
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
For the past few days, my YouTube app has been acting up lately.

It works fine at first, but after a few videos, it goes down hill. After a few videos, if you close a video and open another one and just advance it, the video will stop and not load. So now, when you go select another video, that video will load on and on and on, even with a good WiFi or mobile data signal. Plus, if you close a video while that happens, the app will freeze for a few seconds and lags. I closed the app and reopened it, cleared the cache and data, reset the phone, and this issue still pops up.

I think the reason for this is because of Samsungs recent software update.

If Samsung can read my messages and put out a new update to resolve this issue, that would be perfect. But, I cannot and will not take this no more. 

I WANT MY YOUTUBE!!!
8 Replies
Options
Android 12
Have you tried removing the YouTube app and re downloading it?
0 Likes
Mikeman199988
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
Did that and it's still there.
0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Android 12

if you haven't already, try going to recovery mode and clear cache partition then reboot normally.

if that doesn't help... reproduce the issue and report to samsung members app > get help > error report.

you can also try reporting to Google directly since it's their app. see if they can do something.

oh, one more thing... it could be some issue with the server connection, so in such case you can just sign-out and then back in. This should 'reset' the connection and sometimes help with server related issues.

0 Likes
Mikeman199988
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
Did all of that and still nothing.
0 Likes
Dutosha
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
My phone just updated and I noticed an issue with YouTube starting today doing the same thing. I agree, this needs to be rectified immediately.
Mikeman199988
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
Update: ONE WEEK LATER AND STILL NOTHING!

SAMSUNG, GET IT TOGETHER!!!
0 Likes
userouFrgEIbLW
Asteroid
Options
Android 12
I have the same problems, to a T. Samsung needs to fix this.

I have tried all the "supposed" fixes and nothing works.
0 Likes
userQ8ExipsFin
Constellation
Options
Android 12
Yep. Mine as been doing this for the past month now. Many reviews in play store under this model have the same problem.
0 Likes