Original topic:

how to totally remove the small shapes at the bottom of the home screen that shows how many pages?

(Topic created: 05-24-2022 04:36 AM)
userc1R1yLfP6O
Astronaut
Options
Android 12

i want them off my screen in a attempt for a clean ui haha. any idea on how to remove them?

thank you 🙂

3 Replies
Faith4Hope
Comet
Options
Android 12
Sounds like you're referring to the navigation icons. If you'd like to remove them, you could switch to gesture navigation. It also comes with an option to remove the gesture handle too, for a cleaner, less cluttered look & feel.
'Settings'→'Display'→'Navigation Bar'→('Navigation type' section)
Now you can choose from 'Buttons' or 'Swipe Gestures'. If you've chosen 'Swipe Gestures' as your 'Navigation type', you can toggle the 1st opt right below that says 'Gesture Hint'. Having it off will hide the gesture bar at the bottom of the screen at the very center (bottom dead center or BDC).

I hope this helps! If it does, please consider giving this a kudo via the heart- If this happens to solve your problem, please mark this as an accepted solution via the 3 vertically stacked dots in the top right of my comment! Thanks 🙂
5KWS2
Explorer
Options
Android 12
If you're talking about the little dots to show how many pages of apps you have then you can't remove those.
0 Likes
Sdg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Android 12
Definitely the 1st message was going to say all of the same things