Check the notification

IMchuza
Constellation

Re: How to install One UI 2.0 on my device,

Click the bell icon on the upper right corner

useruDbkz5kza7
Constellation

Same here. Don't see a notification for it. I'm on Verizon and the phone is a Verizon version. I read online that VZW phones aren't eligible for the beta unless you flash a tmobile ROM. Is this true?

BigBobos
Constellation

I am on at&t (s10e) and found out that verizon and at&t are not in the beta program.

Samsungnight4
Astronaut

How do you get android 10?

Yoo need help getting the beta version of android 10. How do I get it

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How do you get android 10?

Check out the instructions here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/%EF%B8%8F-Android-10-beta-sign-up-instructions/td-p/8...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

BluuYT
Asteroid

One UI 2

Does anyone know when it's coming out for the S10? I really want to see it. I've been periodically checking this app and nothing.

Samsung_R2nWmah
Astronaut

Re: One UI 2

I'm still waiting for Note 10 plus

Samsung_pGNwSNP
Astronaut

I believe sometime in december ( this year)

Highlighted
Aytug
Astronaut

The beta is out already, with the stable beta (that will work properly) coming out later this November, but if you're talking about the full release, I dont think it's coming out until the Samsung Galaxy S11 releases. Some people will not get the beta update, simply because a lot of people are signing up for the beta program and it is only limited to 15000 participants at a time. It should be more widespread once the stable beta comes out later this month.