Highlighted
TheXchronicles
Asteroid

One ui 2 beta update

Is it still possible to join the beta?

BradVorse
Asteroid

One ui 2.0 s10

I registered but doesnt show I have an update. I've tried restarting and seeing if I have the update but nothing new. It even said thank you for registering.

Raphstarr
Constellation

Re: One ui 2.0 s10

I registered a week or so ago and I'm just now getting my update. Even in the beta program, they push out the updates in waves. I'd just keep checking over the next week or so.

userTnBAw9l5OZ
Constellation

How to I register for beta?

userTnBAw9l5OZ
Constellation

Or at least how do I verify

BradVorse
Asteroid

You can register on the main page of Samsung members but if it keeps sending you back to the main page without saying thank you on the bottom, just redownload the app

usergghSI9zmXQ
Cosmic Ray

Or you can sideload the samsung members app latest version from apk mirror and install it. Then try registering with the Samsung App...That might work

TehranWeb
Astronaut

Galaxy S 10 Plus

When is Android 10 Downloadable for S10 Plus?

Despite the announcement of the release of this Android I still have not downloaded.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy S 10 Plus

The Android 10 Beta is available for the S10 and S10+ devices that are on the Sprint or T-Mobile networks and for unlocked devices. The registration is located in the Samsung Members app. You can find more information here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/%EF%B8%8F-Android-10-beta-sign-up-instructions/td-p/8...