cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

⚠️ Android 10 feedback

Beta discussion thread: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Beta-feedback-reporting/bd-p/Beta_Feedback_Reporting_Commentary

The Android 10 one UI 2.0 beta has been released for the S10 line. thank you for everyone who decided to join and test out the new features. There are a lot of bugs to report. There is still some confusion I would like to clear up. 

who is eligible? 

If are with T-Mobile or Sprint or have an unlocked phone (G97xu1) you are eligible to participate in the beta. Unfortunately if you are with AT&T or Verizon, you are not eligible to participate. Galaxy_S10_Series_Beta_Promotion_Teaser_US_191007-675x852.jpg

How do I sign up for the beta? 

Registration will be inside of the Samsung members app and will be first come first serve. Upon opening the Samsung members app that you will see a notification on the front page to register20191027_222100 (1).jpg

reporting bugs

The official forums are NOT the proper place to report bugs and or glitches. Any bugs or glitches or any discussion of the beta program need to be discussed within the one UI app which came pre-installed on your phone app on downloading the betaSmartSelect_20191110-212550_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191015-172209_One_UI_Beta.jpg

586 REPLIES 586
Samsung_sgrfYfP
Astronaut

Re: ⚠️ Android 10 feedback

When are Verizon customers eligible?

Samsung Care Ambassador

@Samsung_sgrfYfP 

Next year Christmas

General_Tso
Cosmic Ray

Not working

userj3L8jwM987
Astronaut

No luck I click register and nothing happens

Samsung Care Ambassador

@userj3L8jwM987 

if the register button is not doing anything you need to clear the app cache and data and try again

I was able to get the OneUI 2.0 beta and I'm on T-mobile, but do you have details when the next build will come

General_Tso
Cosmic Ray

I was registered all day on unlocked, and now the banner disappeared for good and I am no longer registered...?

Samsung Care Ambassador

@General_Tso 

You should still be registered. If you haven't received an update then you probably never got chosen

Jameskb
Constellation

This worked fo me: I too was registered all day too. But at the end of the day, I just went to settings, then software update and checked for an update. The beta update was there waiting for me. I never got any notice from the members application. Hope this helps...