cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_1lG7uE8
Astronaut

Android auto

After the one ui update the android auto is malfunctioning and making screeching noises. Also the voice on the android is muted and it won't unmute. My Twitter is also crashing and freezing when I click on links and every time I try to print something from any of the internet browsers it's completely freezing the printer and all the options. This update is the worst I have ever experienced on a Samsung phone.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Android auto

Is it the Beta UI update that you're running?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_YCnsoYN
Astronaut

Is the beta out?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The Beta is ongoing on the S10 line currently.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_1lG7uE8
Astronaut

Yes

user1bW7WaC8dJ
Constellation

How do I know if the registration for the beta for OS10 worked?

I do it but then it just kicks me back to the home screen and it shows up still there. So is it not letting me in?

Samsung_cMmI6Jj
Astronaut

Latest Samsung update.

Anyone else out there in s10 land experiencing a serious slowdown in internet browsing since the most recent update?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Latest Samsung update.

@Samsung_cMmI6Jj Do you experiencing this issue when you place your phone in safe mode?

Zeloni
Constellation

Is there no icon grid setting?

I recently updated to the One UI 2 Beta and there is no icon grid option for the notification panel. This is frustrating because it messed up the order I typically have and it's odd for such a feature to be removed.

toneyrturner
Asteroid

Galaxy s10 beta 3 android 10 update issues

The phone still stutters a bit even with animations off when switching apps ,going to the home screen, locking, unlocking, using Bixby and Google voice search. With my phone I am continuously seeing apps have crashed and need to be either force closed or i have to send in information about the incident. Many apps also say permissions denied even when I re allowed the permissions, uninstalled,reinstalled, cleared data , restarted phone, and even a factory reset. Keyboard gets stuck on screen when changing apps. Wireless charging using a qi enabled pad adds an extra hour on top of the time it takes charging the phone with the included cable and wall plug. Also I have problems with the camera app taking blurry and slightly distorted pictures.the front facing camera takes dark pictures in not so well lit rooms. The gallery/video app needs more filters and add more image/video editing tools. The phone sometimes with bluetooth speaker doesn't recognize playback options mainly with the volume,changing songs, playing and pausing of the song or video. When bluetooth enabled device/devices is connected to the phone the voice pick up is not in sync with sound coming from me. Fix Goodlock app . Add more features to Samsung dex . Add a new music making app for the phones that can get android 10. Make streaming from the phone to chromecast work so that I do not have to have to install the Google home app on my phone. Free up more memory with the finalized Android 10 stable build. Add more features and settings to the always on display. Also add more features and setting to the home/lockscreen. Add more settings to notifications, devices being connected to the phone, and more features to the side bar. Make it an option to connect any USB game controller to the phone either through bluetooth, wifi , cellular data, and the charging port ie. All xbox 360/all playstation 3 and compatible with current and future console controllers. Allow us to able to use any type of keyboard with a micro usb cable/usb cable connecting it to the phone with an adapter. Screen sometimes doesn't get bright or dim when changing times of the day or changing from a lit to dark room. Add subtitles find and download features to video app. Make more dlna features to connect with any device that can connect using bluetooth , wifi , and cellular data. Add more setting to the sound equalizers setting and to Dolby atmos. Add features to the notification tiles example add, make , and changing them to any app on the phone. Cellula and wifi data slow and sometimes no bars. Google maps has trouble locating me as I drive. Phone call volume is real low even with personalized volume settings is turned on. Finally Samsung with the android 10 stable update it should be well more polished, features packed,and more stable than android 9.

Thank you and have a nice day or night...more ideas and issues will be told to you by me if there is a beta 4 update for android 10 on sprint locked galaxy s10 device.