Did you mean: 
Samsung_GVTvUCr
Astronaut

Always On Display

4 REPLIES 4
MommyNeesh
Asteroid

Re: Always On Display

I'm not sure if I'm on the Beta (I'm not a techie) but I have an S10 & did the most recent update a few weeks ago and I just realized this morning that mine doesn't work either. When I went to my settings to fix it, I don't even have the option anymore to turn it on (it's grayed out). I'm very upset, as I use the edge clock at night so I can quickly see the time if I roll over in my sleep or something. These past few weeks I knew it was something weird about me having to actually tap my phone screen late at night just to see the time...it just clicked this morning that AOD was gone. :-/

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you using an AOD theme or a theme that has an AOD screen installed with it?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

MommyNeesh
Asteroid

Actually - I just realized that I didn't have the option to turn on AOD bc my phone was in power saving mode, which I did not turn on. So maybe that was automatic with the update? Either way, I've figured it out now! 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

That is definitely weird but I am glad you are back up and running!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.