cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ISKON10P
Astronaut

Re: Android 10 Beta Program

Yes my phone is unlocked. I can you every sim card (network) on my phone.

Highlighted
vicm96
Halo

I successfully register for beta but still no download on software update. It has been two days so far. Been trying software update and everything else. I even unregistered from beta and register again successfully and still no download. I am unlock U1 model.

userYucEzOckix
Constellation

I uninstalled the members app on my unlocked Note 10+ after hitting the register button today multiple times and not seeing an available software update. After reinstalling, I registered successfully (i.e. the register button wasn't showing anymore) and the update was available within 10 minutes.

RajeshPatelATL
Asteroid

I would go in apps and press on Samsung member and it will open a new window where you will be able to clear storage and cache. Once you do that come back to members ap and youh be able to register. It normally takes about 24 hours for the software to be available.

vicm96
Halo

Yes the registration banner doesn't stay or show anymore. Like when you open the app after you quit it it shows the banner for less than second and it disappears. If I go to setting on members app I see that I am register on beta. There is an actual tab on middle that says beta and when you click on it you get the option to deregister from beta. But still no download for me. Can you confirm you have that on your members app setting. The option to unregister.

Rathenol
Asteroid

@vicm96 I am having the exact same issue as you, got registered fine and the banner is gone, checked setting and it says I am in the beta program but I have been checking for updates for 2 days now and have gotten nothing.

JimmyPromo
Constellation

I see the banner. I click, but register and it does nothing. Havent inserted any info or nothing. What the

userEmN3CCx1Uu
Constellation

Just to let some people know, Verizon is not participating in the beta.

vicm96
Halo

@Rathenol. Thanks for verifying that. I though I was going crazy or doing something wrong. So I spoke to support and he said beta is not close and we should be getting download soon. He said their servers are getting hammer too many request. He said keep trying software download. It will eventually come. I been trying for two days and no luck.