cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userN81zSaFXjo
Astronaut

Android 10 Beta program

I've wasted too much time trying to get this 10 beta. I feel like I'm penalized for having a locked phone with AT&T. Don't get me wrong. I would love to have this upgrade. Tired of wasting time researching and Uninstalling, clearing cache etc... I'll have to wait till who knows when. I'm happy with my galaxy S10 plus but it takes for ever to get software updates. Frustrated.

16 REPLIES 16
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Android 10 Beta program

Unfortunately AT&T and Verizon both opted out of the Beta. You will not be able to get Android 10 until after the full release.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Alkaholik
Astronaut

same here. my phones locked. if i would of known it was gonna be a hassle i would of went and got a pixel 4.

userN81zSaFXjo
Astronaut

Thank you.

Highlighted
Dbarnes719
Asteroid

T-mobile was said to be apart of the beta and im still waiting (figure it's not coming) smh

FiiQ
Asteroid

I agree this is! We pay for our carrier version just like people pay for there unlocked versions. And they get it first overseas I just don't understand.

Honored Contributor

@userN81zSaFXjo wrote:

I've wasted too much time trying to get this 10 beta. I feel like I'm penalized for having a locked phone with AT&T. Don't get me wrong. I would love to have this upgrade. Tired of wasting time researching and Uninstalling, clearing cache etc... I'll have to wait till who knows when. I'm happy with my galaxy S10 plus but it takes for ever to get software updates. Frustrated.

@userN81zSaFXjo 

It does take time to get software updates on Android devices(except Pixel line).  You never know what experience you would get with beta software...I have seen some users getting beta for S10 not even realizing that beta could have issue, then they were trying to revert back to a public version.

Itslancetime
Astronaut

I have Sprint and I don't see anything..unlocked phones only maybe? I'm still on Android pie

userN81zSaFXjo
Astronaut

I agree that there will be issues with this beta software. I've read so many post with mixed reviews about the beta. Guess I'm just interested in the different features in the 10. I seem to get bored easy. Lol

userWdlk5Kdu39
Constellation

I guess the Beta program is closed ?? I have an unlocked Note 10 plus (from Samsung.com). I have registered multiple times. I cleared the cache and data in the Samsung members app. Shut down and restarted phone, then re-registered again. Still no UI 2.0 Beta update. Anyone else experience this and know of a solution??