cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CryptoHasher
Constellation

Android 10 Beta registration issues.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Some reason I can never get the beta for my Samsung phones. I have an unlocked Note 10+ bought from samsung.com. No banner or register button for the Android 10 beta. I tried all the steps I see. Clearing data, even reinstalled members completely. I contacted support and they say only certain people get it and there's nothing they can do. I honestly feel left out everyone is talking about it, many friends have it (I work in cellphone sales) and idk how to get it. Can't even find on XDA. Had the same problem with Pie on my note 9 at the time. Can anyone help??? What can I do so i get the banner for future betas.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Blackpink
Astronaut

Re: Android 10 Beta registration issues.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It was a very short time only, even if you had the register banner it was a fake button that routed you back to the homepage, not a good customer experience with Samsung regardless of you think beta should not be available to everyone..

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
usercCMkOyuM2y
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have register button but when clicked it opens the Samsung

Members main page. Community expert says it maybe due to availability of slots finished

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sounds like you were late in trying to register. They only have so many slots available for beta.

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try going to sammobile and sign up for an account and you should be able to get the beta firmware from there.

Blackpink
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It was a very short time only, even if you had the register banner it was a fake button that routed you back to the homepage, not a good customer experience with Samsung regardless of you think beta should not be available to everyone..

View solution in original post

user0iDFIxbQCD
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had a note 9 unlocked last year, and was able to register. This year I have the 10+ and nothing