cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkUzXvlqUi1
Constellation

Android 10/OneUI 2.0 accent color

Mine accent color isn't changing when I change it in the developer options, anyone else try this yet?

5 REPLIES 5
userCABOTxkYHw
Constellation

Re: Android 10/OneUI 2.0 accent color

Same, nothong changes. Don't think it works

userK6zvHhbKwh
Constellation

Same here, doesn't work on Note 10. Definitely works on stock Android because I've seen it.

zpxs21
Astronaut

It's still in beta, that's why it doesn't work, maybe it will be implemented in the near future when it becomes stable globally, not just Germany.

sastone75
Asteroid

I'm in the United States it has been rolled out to all carriers. I have the Galaxy S10+ on the Verizon network and it doesn't work for me either. After some research, it appears that it works for all other brands of phones using Android 10 EXCEPT SAMSUNG branded phones. They're blaming the new UI 2 that Samsung packed in with the Android 10 update. If any of you got it working let me know. I've tried disabling and reenabling developer options, I've tried turning off dark mode and I've restarted it several times. Nothing works. 

Samsung needs to fix this for sure, it's the only reason I went ahead and did the update. 

userv0atVqcw7L
Astronaut

I came from a Pixel 1, and the more I use my S10e the more I hate it. 

The UI is so bad and the things that make the phone smart is all gone. Also the battery is a huge disappointment.