cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FreakShow
Astronaut

Re: Any questions.

i still cant register for the beta on this app on s10+ any idea why?

usertsQf4CEbub
Constellation

I have a gs8+. Wut's the significance of the bell (grey or blue) in message settings?

User_btgOcNQ
Astronaut

I would ask a question, but most of these people haven't even gotten a response yet..soo..yeahh

Androideducator
Cosmic Ray

UsertsQf4CEbub what Bell? Which messaging app? Could you post a picture and let me know which app you are talking about.

Androideducator
Cosmic Ray

Freakshow. The beta might be full, your carrier might not be allowing it. There could be many reasons.

Androideducator
Cosmic Ray

Samsung_btgOcNQ I'll make sure never to answer your questions.

Androideducator
Cosmic Ray

To everyone asking about the beta it is very subjective as to if you will even be able to download it. Even if you can it is a beta not ready for prime time. Unless you are willing to put up with bugs and report them I wouldn't download it. I would wait for the fully tested version. It will come when it's ready.

Highlighted
userGc240anGiz
Cosmic Ray

Since updating to Android 10 my screen flickers what can I do to fix that problem

userry5VmDL7hz
Constellation

How can I get android 10 on my note 9?

Androideducator
Cosmic Ray

UserGc240anGiz. Clear all temp files and restart your phone. You could try restoring your phone. Android 10 is beta it might be a bug you have to live with. Make sure you fill out a bug report. If it is a bug hopefully it will be fixed in the next beta. Let us know if anything helps