cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Vido
Galaxy

Apps Keep Crashing After Android 10 Update.

Since I received the android 10 update, when I go on an app it takes like 2 minutes and closes the app then open another random app. Samsung rushed this update and it is causing so many damages to the phone os. I can't use a malfunctioning phone.

18 REPLIES 18
userrscv7RMjSm
Astronaut

Re: Apps Keep Crashing After Android 10 Update.

Same. I have some very important items in the samsung notes app which i can't access anymore as the app keeps on crashing. Youtube also keeps crashing and the phone overall feels sluggish.

Criticaldetox
Asteroid

Android 10 is still ffunctioning as intended for me, Literally no bugs at all, Not sure what happened to your updates but something's wrong.

Whitekimchi82
Astronaut

You might have to do a clean install as with any major update. Just so you don't have the old with the new causing c ok conflicts

userCf8KcTU9VS
Astronaut

Same. Everything was working before update, now I can't even get my samsung notes to open.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you verified the apps are up to date? Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Michau
Constellation

Same. The apps and whole phone keeps crashing. It just rebooted while I was posting this a moment back. Very frustrating

PauloH
Astronaut

The same is happening to me.
If all of those that are facing this issue send the feedback from the app crash window we may get some response from Samsung.

Anyway right now trying towaste hours to fix it by Factory Reseting my phone, reinstalling and reconfiguring all my work apps.

It would be nice to have someone from Samsung going over this week old discussion and giving some answers.

Best regards,
Paulo Habelak
MS Product Owner - Amdocs
Samsung_LbxhZak
Astronaut

After Update Bluetooth doesn't work, I'll return the phone.

Samsung_LbxhZak
Astronaut

I've reset cleared cache still doesn't work for a 1000.00 phone not good very disappointed!!!