cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_shahj8
Astronaut

Battery Drain After Android 10 One UI 2.0beta

On my note 10 plus battery drains quicker after updating to Android 10 UI 2.0 beta. All my settings are the same apps that are not being used are in. Sleep mode any suggestions would be appreciated thank you.

13 REPLIES 13
userP76rNjWb7C
Constellation

Re: Battery Drain After Android 10 One UI 2.0beta

I'm on the stable version of Android 10 on my galaxy S10e and I'm having the same issue. My battery won't last half a day...

Samsung_Fj0wJmo
Constellation

Updated to Android 10 this morning, my unlocked S10e battery life became much shorter than it was before update. Wish I could switch back. The panoramic feature in the camera app is not functioning as it was, either.

Galore20
Astronaut

Just updated about a week ago, mine is S10e Indonesia. A week review and I feel the same as you guys. In a day I have to recharge it 3-4 times with the same daily usage as it before the updates or in UI 1.1 I just need 1-2 times a day. I thought it's only me but I think it affects most of S10 series whose updated to UI 2.0.

userfh7UHupsqR
Asteroid

On the stable release on an Exynos S10e, battery life is noticeably worse than before the update. One UI Home is always at the top of the list in the battery usage section.

useruEIYX5ab2i
Astronaut

In my s10 also battery life is short after updating to android 10. Is there any way to correct it.

Highlighted
userGc240anGiz
Cosmic Ray

The same thing is happening to my note 10 battery drains faster since the update

userdbq30T8mE4
Astronaut

I have the same problem with my S10e. My battery drain's faster after the update in android 10.  

MadMonk
Cosmic Ray

Try turning off location or turn off the 2 options under location that make location more accurate. That helped alot for me.

userfkbWiFpUog
Astronaut

I have the same problem. I have s10+