cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Beta Feedback Board Reminder

Hello all beta testers!

Just a friendly reminder that this board is here for you all to talk about all things beta related, however, keep in mind that we still need you to go into your One UI application and report all feedback there as well. This helps the developers see what symptoms and strangeness you have found so they can continue to stabilize Android 10 and the One UI experiences on the devices we all love.  

26 REPLIES 26

Re: Beta Feedback Board Reminder

No release for carrier note 10 plus

Samsung Care Ambassador

@Boricua_Bandit2 

Beta is currently for the unlocked Note10 (N97*U1). If Samsung decides to release the beta for carriers there will be a notice. Be advised that Verizon and AT&T will not be participating in the beta if it is released to carriers.

*The 5G variant of the Note 10 will not be getting the beta

userhURWyYHG2H
Asteroid

Is everybody getting the beta cause I didn't receive it at all.

userlKx5ZnKNnV
Asteroid

@SamsungJace - I managed to click the banner to join on Note 10+, upgraded my OS, but now can't add beta feedback via oneui beta app because it says my phone and account are not registered. I'm stuck not being able to report bugs 😢

Samsung Care Ambassador

@userlKx5ZnKNnV 

Are you able to tap on settings which is located on the upper right hand corner inside of the One UI Beta app? If you are able to, please try signing in with your Samsung login credentials

userlKx5ZnKNnV
Asteroid

@SJohnson, it shows me as logged in already...

Samsung Care Ambassador

@userlKx5ZnKNnV 

Can you try clearing the cache to the One UI app? Restart your device after 

Funkatron
Asteroid

How do I know I'm registered? I clicked register a few days ago and I still see the option to register but haven't received anything.

Samsung Care Ambassador

@Funkatron 

Try clearing the cache for the Samsung members app then clear the data then try registering again. You should get a terms and services menu to accept