Does anyone know how to sign up?

7 REPLIES 7
User1414
Constellation

Re: Beta android 10?

I've been wondering the same

Samsung_1oKVoW3
Astronaut

You can't sign up for it when you first go into your memb...

You can't sign up for it when you first go into your members app on the top where the first post usually is it will say beta for one UI 2.0 be the one of the first to experience it and I think you have to have a certain amount of points in order to get that and also only certain carriers and unlocked phones can get the beta until it's fully released then all carriers will get it

Samsung_pandaz
Astronaut

I recommend u to wait for the official update it's releasing soon. 🙂

Samsung_1oKVoW3
Astronaut

Okay so another way of looking for it is if you tap the b...

Okay so another way of looking for it is if you tap the bell in the top right-hand corner and there might be in order fication saying to opt into the one UI beta it might be faded out so you have to look for it it should be right in the top but I might not be right on the top and like I said you still might have to have a certain phone that has a certain carrier

Samsung_1oKVoW3
Astronaut

The person that just posted is it possible for the releas...

The person that just posted is it possible for the release of updates for other phones like A30 A20 come earlier than planned I say that because the updates are coming out really fast so I was just wondering if there's a possibility the update for my phone doesn't come out until May so maybe it might come out a month earlier

Aliking9
Astronaut

Too late for that now

userRW8vLmMzBJ
Constellation

Samsung takes to long for they updates