cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userqgjHAbg7b0
Constellation

Beta isn't working

I can not update to the beta on my note 10+ I've done registered like 10 times and nothing's happened. I've uninstalled the app and logged back in and restarted my phone and I still get nothing it's like the register isn't going through or something

16 REPLIES 16
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Beta isn't working

Do you have the unlocked version of the Note 10 or a carrier-branded version?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_mmm
Astronaut

I have the unlocked note 10+ and got the beta. I use Verizon as well.

DocFong
Astronaut

You can't get it unless you have a phone that is factory unlocked which means you bought it through Samsung or a 3ed party that sells factory unlocked phones. The back of your box would of said "unlocked by Samsung"

Samsung_84SPzaY
Astronaut

I have a s10+ 1tb unlocked model u1 . Unlocked by Samsung written on box . I can't register it same error like note 10+ it bring you back to the home screen of the Samsung members app

NPGDIK
Asteroid

Same here.. I tried restarting as well..

Highlighted
useraiROEPsAvD
Constellation

To clarify since people are confused. The OP had the register button show up in their Members app. I did as well. I have an unlocked Note 10+. When I click the register bar it takes me to another page and when clicking register on that page it send me back to the home screen. The screen goes white for a moment and the register bar is still showing just under the image carousel. This is the same issue that OP is having.

Kristech2016
Asteroid

I have unlocked version and I haven't received it!!!

Samsung_CKFBKWv
Astronaut

I have my 10+ through T-Mobile. I had the same problem where I would register and nothing would happen. When I cleared all the data from the members app, under settings. Tried registering again, worked without issue after that. Just had to check for updates after that and install all that were available.

Truthseekerx
Constellation

My note 10+ and s10+ are baught directly from samsung and beta wont download