cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Funkatron
Asteroid

Beta registration

How do you know your registered? I signed up for it, but it still keeps prompting me and I haven't received the update yet? This has been going on for a few days now.

13 REPLIES 13
MAV1969
Astronaut

Re: Beta registration

It's doing the same thing to me 🙏

SlavaLee
Astronaut

Same yet

Funkatron
Asteroid

Got it to work cleared the data and logged back in

SBooth
Asteroid

Update your Samsung Members app and it should be OK. I updated it on my unlocked Note 10+ (512GB) and it worked without restarting or clearing the cache.

Samsung_Q8qcZni
Astronaut

How did you clear the cache?

SBooth
Asteroid

By the way, the latest non-BETA Samsung Members app that worked for me was updated today, 11/15/2019 and is v.12.02.03.0

Kristech2016
Cosmic Ray

Same here it's not working for me

Sir_Garrison
Astronaut

Delete the cache and data from the samsung members app via app settings. Once you've done that restart your phone and then open the Samsung members app and register again. Wait a few minutes then check you software update via settings and it should give you the option to download the software. If you still dont get the update restart your phone then check your software again. Side note to make sure your Samsung account has the appropriate region too. This worked for me earlier so I hope it helps 👍

Highlighted
Samsung_JJLAC
Astronaut

Hey guys, i got the Note 10+ unlocked USA variant. I went into Google Playstore and actually uninstalled the Samsung Members app and reinstalled and then registered. I had to check for the update a few times after and it took maybe about 4 to 5 mins to register for the update but it worked? Try it out and lemme know!