cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usergANhzYpJZi
Constellation

Can't send Text messages on Galaxy s10 after updating to Android 10

I recently updated my phone to Android 10 and since then I can't send text messages (sms). 

it says couldn't send message ! It was perfectly working on the Android 9 version. 

Strangely though, it works only when I changed the network to 3G, but not on 4G (LTE). 

I tried everything people saying on youtube such as hard reset, sim card change, message center check Etc. 

I feel there is a bug in the new update which prevents the 4G network from sending a message. 

does anyone have the same problem? and if they have any solution?

3 REPLIES 3
usern6KF9DZRMN
Constellation

Re: Can't send Text messages on Galaxy s10 after updating to Android 10

I having that problem too. Especially in group texts. I get that spinning circle and finally the msg fails to send. I restart the phone, resend the msg, sometimes that works but not often. This LTE is not working properly. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userE0bZA7qsFe
Constellation

I'm having a similar problem, except I'm getting a little further.  When I specifically say "text XYB" or am replying to a text, it will ask me what the message is, but while i'm reciting the message, it will simply turn off. It won't go any further and will not send messages.  This is super frustrating because prior to update, everything worked fine.  I literally want to punch my radio, but I know it can't be the radio because nothing has changed with that setup.  Only my OS.