Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Cant register for one ui 2.0 beta

If it worked let us know because im tired deleting it and instaling it

Whywhyjoe
Constellation

Had this problem. Uninstalled and reinstalled app from Galaxy store. Was able to register after that.

userEtfcJcvkyO
Constellation

For those who say they successfully registered, How do you know that to be true? Did you get some sort of confirmation after registering that it had gone through? I can go in and register, and it takes me back to the main page and essentially, I can register once again, if I desire. There's no absolute confirmation that it took. So, wondering if others are getting confirmation.

Samsung_9Xy7ySK
Astronaut

Me too i dont know why

Me too i dont know why

Samsung_EdXh6aX
Astronaut

After clicking the register button you guys need to manually go into settings and check for software update

Samsung_F18AN5h
Astronaut

I'm having the same problems with the S10 Samsung U Variant. Ridiculous something like this you think they would fix immediately!

Samsung_F18AN5h
Astronaut

I have the sprint s10 which is the U variant and same problems. App has to many bugs.

TamerDRG
Cosmic Ray

I registered on my wife's (S10e factory unlocked) device and it gave me a small black toast notification that said "thank you for registering” I however have still been trying to get it on my S10 plus factory unlocked since 2pm est and it is now 6:55pm

Nothing when u go to manually update

Pulkitsidana
Astronaut

Registration seems impossible. Tried installing from galaxy store and play store both. Cleared app data a million times. Nothing worked