cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pulkitsidana
Astronaut

Re: Cant register for one ui 2.0 beta

Did you have unlocked or got it from tmobike?

NBPataky
Cosmic Ray

It has been doing this for me since 12:55pm

GigaTexan
Constellation

I just got it to work on my unlocked S10+. Reinstalling the Samsung Members app did not work. Clearing the data did work It does pop up a small window on the bottom of the screen upon successfully registering for the beta.

user4i0TdprWPT
Constellation

Like some, the banner showed up but unable to get the "register" to stick for a couple of hours. Uninstalled then reinstalled the Members App and it worked and download was available in the normal spot in Settings. Running 10 now and no issues so far..

whiteboywaves01
Astronaut

Yes guys I know I have to install manually but the update isnt theres. It simply doesnt allow me to register. I'm gonna try reinstalling from galaxy store and using a new account and I'll keep you guys posted

Whiteboywaves02
Astronaut

This is me with a new account. Still not working

Pulkitsidana
Astronaut

Coukd not register and the banner has disappeared now as well. May be for good.

userPf0BuEJeUK
Cosmic Ray

Still same issue anyone know how to resolve this?

Whiteboywaves02
Astronaut

This is whiteboywaves01 with a new account. I read somewhere that I have ti make a new acc and use it for this but it didnt work. Forgot to mention. This is most probably a us unlocked phone. The samsung members app isnt available in canada so I switched play store countries and downloaded the app to get the beta. I got the phone in the us (factory unlocked) and I live in Canada

Samsung_iafOTgx
Astronaut

I have an unlocked note 10+ with the same issue, I cannot register, after clicking the register and work me through the steps, the system return back to the main page with no confirmation of the registration.

I have this a million time and checked on the phone settings, still no update. Is samsung reading all this?????