cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy S9+ (T-Mobile) One UI 2.0 Beta

Is T-Mobile going to roll the beta and when?? Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy S9+ (T-Mobile) One UI 2.0 Beta

I just read that the official stable release has already released in the US and a few European countries, however at the moment it's only for a few very specific carriers and I unfortunately don't think T-Mobile is one of them. I too have a T-Mobile Galaxy S9+ and I have been very anxious to receive this update. Hopefully, we should be getting it as early as tomorrow and possibly over the next few days!

Highlighted
Explorer

I'm with Metro by T-Mobile so should we be getting it around the time t-mobile gets theirs?

Highlighted
Asteroid

I hope so, I've seen One UI 2.0 review and I absolutely love it, I checked the T-Mobile Software Update page and the S9 & S9+ is no where to be seen and that kinda worry me a little bit bc T-Mobile always show the phone update progress even if they haven't worked on the update yet so yeah let's cross our fingers

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm totally confused. I can not find where to register for the bata program, which seems rather unlike Samsung's professional norm, and it look that most posters are having failed experiences also. Perhaps whoever is running this aspect of pr for Samsung should be replaced? I've wasted an inordiate amount of time and gotten zero benefit.

Highlighted
Asteroid

From what I have read TMobile is having network issues UI 2.0 for S9 and S9 Plus. So they have halted the update until further notice.