cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShannaMay
Constellation

Is it worth the beta update?

I have an s10+ is it worth doing the new OS update?

7 REPLIES 7
ShannaMay
Constellation

Re: Is it worth the beta update?

I mean, what errors are possible? Will it brick my phone? Or should I just wait?

Samsung-2020
Astronaut

No it best to wait to full version being released then upgraded it

ShannaMay
Constellation

Ok, so my friend opted into the beta. Her phone has scheduled the install, how do you unschedule it? She has an s10+ also. The only options given are schedule a time and install now. I didnt register for the beta.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@ShannaMay Are you sure it's not a security update you are being asked to install? You would have had to register for the beta to receive the download.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userBd23k0vgHc
Asteroid

I have an S10 and just updated. Not that much different yet. It'll be ok to upgrade now.

Evron
Galaxy

For me personally I love the new updates and features it's becoming really convenient after getting used to like the new swipe gestures feature and more

SmellsLikeMI
Constellation

no. i just did it on my s10+ and it bricked my phone.