Original topic:

My phone is very hot

(Topic created: 03-15-2020 01:26 PM)
Samsung_K99MBN2
Astronaut
Options
Beta Feedback

When am using my phone is very hot in a way that it can burn my hands please help me

0 Likes
5 Replies
Samsung_EquZzHU
Astronaut
Options
Beta Feedback

Which phone are you using? Whenever my phone gets hot its usually when I'm playing mobile games and using high performance settings. When it gets hot that means its time for me to take a break or adjust those settings . Change the HD display settings. Etc

0 Likes
Karmiccircles13
Asteroid
Options
Beta Feedback

You can also go into your maintenance program and optimize your settings...

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Beta Feedback

What type of device are you using? Are you experiencing these symptoms while using the phone with specific app or while charging the device? Can you please send me a private message with more information: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_K99MBN2
Astronaut
Options
Beta Feedback

Samsung galaxy J3 emerge

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Beta Feedback

@Samsung_K99MBN2 Your phone will feel hot when it is unable to connect to a network.

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes