Original topic:

Not sure how this works

(Topic created: 04-03-2020 07:18 AM)
JuLeZz
Astronaut
Options
Beta Feedback

Hello I'm not exactly sure how this app works but it seams pretty neat. Anyways can someone tell me the difference between beta verses another normal app?

3 Replies
JORTIZ_12
Product Expert
Options
Beta Feedback

Hi @JuLeZz ,

welcome to the community. If you need any assistance with device functions, features or issue you can reach a solutions here talking to other users or product experts. Thank you for supporting Samsung brand.

Hope this was helpful!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Best Regards,

JORTIZ_12

Jayhon
Product Expert
Options
Beta Feedback

Hello @JuLeZz ,

I don't exactly know what application you're using, but when an application is in beta. It means that you're apart of a beta testing group that allows the developers (makers of the application)  test run the application to see if there are any bugs, issues, and glitches for when the official application/update gets released. I hope that answers your question, but if you have any more feel free to reply!

Best, 

Jayhon

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

ddsanchez_82
Product Expert
Options
Beta Feedback

Hey @JuLeZz 

A beta version is usually a pre-release where they put out to have users try to find any bugs that may come up as well as give input in things that they would like to see added.  Where the normal app is the finished product.  If this answered your question please leave a like and mark as accept as a solution.

Take Care,

ddsanchez_82